After a long hiatus, I am so excited to re-launch this blog today!
It’s been awhile, but for good reason, one that I am excited to share in the near future. So much life has happened since my last post:
- I moved from a single mom to a married mom when I got married to my husband Joshua in 2017.
- We spent the first three months of marriage in a long-distance arrangement.
- We bought our first home in Louisiana in 2017 and moved in together for the first time that December.
- My husband adopted my daughter Raegan in 2018.
- We got pregnant in 2019! We’re due to have a baby girl this spring.
- We moved from Louisiana to Southern California in late 2019.